FOR VERY DRY, IRRITATED TO ATOPIC SENSITIVE SKIN
- Skin barrier therapy™ patent
- Bacteria are naturally found on the skin’s surface and are necessary for its balance. In the event of atopy-prone skin, excess levels of certain bacteria can cause its condition to worsen. This patented complex limits the adhesion of these bacteria to the skin’s surface.
- Lipigenium™ technology
- The skin has a natural barrier function protecting it from the environment. In the event of dry, atopy-prone skin, this barrier lacks lipids and proteins and no longer plays its role. This technology helps restore an effective skin barrier.
How to Use?
Once or twice a day – 7 days a week
- STEP 1 Apply Atoderm Crème on your skin after cleansing and gently drying.
- STEP 2 Gently massage until absorbed.
- Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch
- Intensely nourishes and restores lipids
- Makes the skin feel more comfortable and becomes stronger
- In a lasting way Very good tolerance
- Non-sticky, non-oily texture – Instant absorption – Unfragranced.
Umair Saleem –
On my second tube already. Best for using this alongside retin-A. Pocket friendly. Lasted me for a month and a half. Best part is that it doesn’t contain fragrance and does what it claims.
Best moisturizer I’ve tried so far.