Both repairing and soothing cream
Sensations of discomfort, as well as scratching, can disrupt the skin’s natural repair process. This technology helps regulate skin reactivity.
How to Use?
Once or twice a day – 7 days a week
- STEP 1 Cleanse the skin and dry well.
- STEP 2 Apply to the irritated area.
Avoid the eye contour area. If skin oozes or irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional.
For all the family (except premature infants}
Once or twice daily until your skin is fully repaired.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturizes
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc Gluconate
- Good skin tolerance
- Non-comedogenic -“dressing effect” texture – Unfragranced